remote logins are currently disabled
Erik
2006-06-28 22:21:02 UTC
I have a TS server that I have to reboot every morning. The error when trying
to connect is "remote logins are currently disabled". The event logs are
clean both Application and System log nothing about the access failure. Is
there better logging that can be enabled on a TS server? Any ideas on why
this occurs every day?
Vera Noest [MVP]
2006-06-28 22:29:48 UTC
Is this a 2003 server *without* SP1?
If so, this is fixed in SP1, with this hotfix:

842506 - You cannot use the tsshutdn command to restart a Windows
Server 2003-based terminal server
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=842506
Vera Noest
TS troubleshooting: http://ts.veranoest.net
___ please respond in newsgroup, NOT by private email ___
every day?
Erik